Cost of living in Rosenheim, Germany compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 657.112 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rosenheim (Germany) is 5% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,880,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,667,661 Franc (€5,581) in Rosenheim.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 26 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 1,000,000 Kyat (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (36 minutes ago)