Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 503 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.935 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 25% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,464,145 Franc (ARS $37,604) in Rosario.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (33 minutes ago)