Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 543 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.466 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 37% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,180,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,998,941 Franc (ARS $63,528) in Rosario.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $0.77 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $178,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 7,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 76 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)