Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 452 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.838 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 36% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,270,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,082,895 Franc (ARS $65,421) in Rosario.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,728 (18 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Paramaribo costs 15 SRD $ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$212 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (about 1 hour ago)