Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,326 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 648.312 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 9% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,901,060 Franc (€6,017) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,590,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)