Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,334 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 658.285 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 7% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,455,017 Franc (€5,249) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,240,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,398 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €4.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $610 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $22,000 (23 minutes ago)