Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,355 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 650.503 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 9% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,634,987 Franc (€5,588) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,340,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Qingdao costs 元22 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,118 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)