Cost of living in Rohtak, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.565 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rohtak (India) is 36% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,100,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,980,729 Franc (₨231,272) in Rohtak.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ulm costs €150 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)