Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 132 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 618.360 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 84% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,596,896 Franc ($5,817) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Tampa, Florida costs $1.46 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaporizhzhya costs 80₴ (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (15 minutes ago)