Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 551.000 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 67% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 6,108,954 Franc ($11,087) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,650,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £48 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tucson, Arizona costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)