Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 587.600 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 74% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 5,457,845 Franc ($9,288) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,130,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 600 ₨ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 1,355 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)