Cost of living comparison between Road Town, British Virgin Islands and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 169 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 616.020 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 86% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,370,140 Franc ($7,094) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)