Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 532.230 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 68% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 5,784,989 Franc ($10,869) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,450,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)