Cost of living in Rizhao, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.888 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rizhao (China) is 33% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,312,867 Franc (元14,770) in Rizhao.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (44 minutes ago)