Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,496 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 146.931 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 31% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,330,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,286,746 Franc (﷼ 15,563) in Riyadh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)