Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,820 prices entered by 246 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 143.182 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 35% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,710,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,418,720 Franc (﷼ 16,893) in Riyadh.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 17,200 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)