Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,111 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 160.545 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 27% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,133,813 Franc (﷼ 7,062) in Riyadh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €300 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $40 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)