Cost of living comparison between Rivera, Uruguay and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.476 XOF / UYU
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rivera (Uruguay) is 21% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,541,740 Franc ($U71,790) in Rivera.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (35 minutes ago)