Cost of living in Rivera, Uruguay compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.792 XOF / UYU
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rivera (Uruguay) is 17% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,293,042 Franc ($U59,336) in Rivera.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)