Cost of living in Rivera, Uruguay compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.735 XOF / UYU
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rivera (Uruguay) is 20% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,550,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,835,564 Franc ($U151,352) in Rivera.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $534 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)