Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.796 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 33% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,690,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,457,023 Franc (ARS $77,274) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (32 minutes ago)