Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.438 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 35% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,660,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,374,944 Franc (ARS $89,831) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)