Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,599 prices entered by 581 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 180.458 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,723,361 Franc (R$ 9,550) in Rio de Janeiro.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ensenada costs Mex$ 32 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,900 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $864 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 12,400 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)