Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,635 prices entered by 539 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 162.594 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,330,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,286,644 Franc (R$ 14,064) in Rio de Janeiro.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Pierre costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Wellington costs NZ$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (about 2 hours ago)