Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 40.006 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 37% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,237,529 Franc (ARS $30,933) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (27 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dili costs $3,000 (about 1 hour ago)