Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.812 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 43% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,150,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,809,645 Franc (ARS $56,886) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM161,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)