Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.682 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 43% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,480,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,975,369 Franc (ARS $74,034) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)