Cost of living in Rio Branco, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 166.240 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 27% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,320,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,433,173 Franc (R$ 14,636) in Rio Branco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,978 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (36 minutes ago)