Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 272 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.492 XOF / HRK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 34% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,539,740 Franc (17,400 kn) in Rijeka.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)