Cost of living in Riga, Latvia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,096 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 653.871 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riga (Latvia) is 28% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,580,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,582,015 Franc (€3,949) in Riga.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)