Cost of living comparison between Ridder, Kazakhstan and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.803 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 57% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 839,680 Franc (465,654 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jizan costs ﷼ 4,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 7,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)