Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.879 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 55% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 710,862 Franc (378,268 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)