Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.633 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 56% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,210,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,415,582 Franc (866,837 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $80 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $325 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagliari costs €1.09 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$364,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$15,248 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q35 (30 minutes ago)