Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.995 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 53% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,096,821 Franc (549,716 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)