Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.674 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 55% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,300,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,474,940 Franc (880,933 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yancheng costs 元75 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)