Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 42.166 XOF / ZAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 24% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,260,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,479,772 Franc (R 58,810) in Richards Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,751 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)