Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.236 XOF / ZAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 11% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,736,762 Franc (R 36,006) in Richards Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $4,574 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)