Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.737 XOF / BOB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is 39% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,420,347 Franc ($b15,653) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)