Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.390 XOF / BOB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is 40% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,560,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,128,851 Franc ($b27,157) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $56 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 35 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Freetown costs 99,999,999,999,999,997,748,809,823,456,034,029,568 Leone (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 3,250 (21 minutes ago)