Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 483 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 172.300 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,620,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,738,034 Franc (R$ 15,891) in Ribeirão Preto.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 120,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bursa costs 8TL (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)