Cost of living in Reynosa, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.975 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reynosa (Mexico) is 48% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 816,212 Franc (Mex$ 27,229) in Reynosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 3 hours ago)