Cost of living in Reynosa, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.615 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reynosa (Mexico) is 56% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,580,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,582,740 Franc (Mex$ 48,528) in Reynosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £968 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 4,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 7 Dirham (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 490 (23 minutes ago)