Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 762 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.287 XOF / ISK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 67% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 5,832,611 Franc (1,103,188 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,490,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 2 hours ago)