Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 734 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.327 XOF / ISK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 63% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 6,238,255 Franc (1,171,002 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,830,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Puebla costs Mex$ 150 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $17 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,852,000 Ft (44 minutes ago)