Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 452 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.689 XOF / ISK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 78% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,182,546 Franc (735,226 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)