Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.846 XOF / ISK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 78% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,779,152 Franc (475,404 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)