Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 498 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.528 XOF / ISK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 69% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,640,184 Franc (477,566 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)