Cost of living comparison between Reykjavik, Iceland and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 473 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.545 XOF / ISK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 73% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,707,322 Franc (488,269 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)