Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 735 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.202 XOF / ISK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 60% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 5,278,977 Franc (1,014,809 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Douala costs 500,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Minsk costs 600 BYN (about 1 hour ago)