Cost of living in Rennes, France compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 663.537 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 6% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,831,825 Franc (€2,761) in Rennes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (42 minutes ago)