Cost of living in Regina, Canada compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 268 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 441.948 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Regina (Canada) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,236,963 Franc (C$7,324) in Regina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,190,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quetzaltenango costs Q2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saipan costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 5.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Konya costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (about 2 hours ago)