Cost of living in Regina, Canada compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 276 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 471.760 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Regina (Canada) is 6% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,474,513 Franc (C$5,245) in Regina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $75 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)