Cost of living in Regina, Canada compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 462 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 419.405 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Regina (Canada) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,947,638 Franc (C$9,412) in Regina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,880,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)