Cost of living in Regina, Canada compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 328 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 436.400 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Regina (Canada) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,332,119 Franc (C$7,635) in Regina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,230,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.37 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (about 1 hour ago)