Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 209 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.532 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 15% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,840,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,266,429 Franc (€4,983) in Reggio Calabria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €800 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥203,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Morogoro costs 1,000 Shilling (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)