Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 159 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.346 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 12% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,460,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,061,568 Franc (€4,672) in Reggio Calabria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,523 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,600 (about 1 hour ago)