Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 902 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 163.347 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 39% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,550,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,175,510 Franc (R$ 13,318) in Recife.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)