Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 743.577 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 13% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,799,408 Franc (£5,110) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,350,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (36 minutes ago)