Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 766.843 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 20% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,871,521 Franc (£2,441) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Garza costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (about 1 hour ago)