Cost of living comparison between Rawalpindi, Pakistan and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.749 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 51% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 962,735 Franc (₨167,453) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)