Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.280 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 53% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,980,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,401,479 Franc (₨265,433) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hisar costs ₨120 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)