Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 170 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.678 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 7% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,798,618 Franc (€5,793) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,560,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (9 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (44 minutes ago)