Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 247 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 661.546 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 8% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,685,380 Franc (€2,548) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)