Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 656.429 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 6% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,529,069 Franc (€5,376) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,320,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)