Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 274 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 653.562 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 10% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,244,688 Franc (€4,965) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,960,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)