Cost of living in Ratlam, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 130 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.608 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ratlam (India) is 58% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,280,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,368,049 Franc (₨158,927) in Ratlam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 2 hours ago)