Cost of living in Ratlam, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 124 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.043 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ratlam (India) is 68% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 747,590 Franc (₨82,667) in Ratlam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)