Cost of living in Ratlam, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.119 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ratlam (India) is 69% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 486,815 Franc (₨53,385) in Ratlam.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)