Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01813 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 54% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 903,682 Franc (﷼ 49,840,613) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $900 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (32 minutes ago)