Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.622 XOF / DKK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 10% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,157,135 Franc (kr24,341) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lexington, Kentucky costs $149 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Veszprém costs 6,200,000 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 40 Kina (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨294 (about 1 hour ago)