Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.093 XOF / DKK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,136,201 Franc (kr35,601) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,040,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)