Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 89.366 XOF / DKK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 11% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,856,754 Franc (kr43,157) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,480,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saskatoon costs C$90 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,400 Lek (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)