Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 89.560 XOF / DKK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 15% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,238,341 Franc (kr24,993) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (28 minutes ago)