Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.933 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 20% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,555,810 Franc (CH$1,667,112) in Rancagua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨5.63 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)