Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 145.595 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 32% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,595,437 Franc (10,958 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)