Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.623 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 40% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,640,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,182,444 Franc (15,520 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 181 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)