Cost of living comparison between Ramallah, Palestinian Territory and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 156.192 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,951,510 Franc (12,494 ₪) in Ramallah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jizan costs ﷼ 4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 7,000 ﷼ (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)