Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 304 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 155.928 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 4% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,428,683 Franc (21,989 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,290,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacolod City costs Php32 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in The Hague costs €1.64 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)