Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 267 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 150.701 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 5% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,650,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,479,057 Franc (23,086 ₪) in Ramallah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yaroslavl' costs руб 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 4 hours ago)