Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 291 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 163.627 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 10% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,155,095 Franc (13,171 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$14,792 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prishtina costs €0.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (44 minutes ago)