Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 164.505 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 6% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,480,660 Franc (15,080 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,075 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)