Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina, United States compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 605 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 584.880 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina (United States) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,334,147 Franc ($3,991) in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)