Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.806 XOF / BDT
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 53% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,180,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,490,274 Franc (Taka 218,968) in Rajshahi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.07 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,120₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (38 minutes ago)