Cost of living comparison between Rajkot, India and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.029 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 63% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 584,485 Franc (₨64,733) in Rajkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)