Cost of living comparison between Rafah, Palestinian Territory and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 156.192 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 29% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,377,130 Franc (8,817 ₪) in Rafah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$26,000 (about 1 hour ago)