Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 166.275 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 27% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,100,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,274,314 Franc (13,678 ₪) in Rafah.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sibiu costs 25 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (39 minutes ago)