Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 153.065 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 28% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,550,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,540,728 Franc (16,599 ₪) in Rafah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Darwin costs AU$1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 35 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $14 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)