Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 153.056 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 29% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,480,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,455,806 Franc (16,045 ₪) in Rafah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $45 (40 minutes ago)