Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 153.149 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 50% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,880,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,954,314 Franc (12,761 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $842 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨80 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (about 1 hour ago)