Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 162.582 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 46% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,440,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,857,444 Franc (11,425 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,400 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 540 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (about 1 hour ago)