Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 350 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 60.631 XOF / MAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 40% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,406,285 Franc (23,194 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Khartoum costs 0.15 Pound (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geelong costs AU$15 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ho Chi Minh City costs 16,000,000 ₫ (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $22,215 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)