Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 361 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 61.739 XOF / MAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 37% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,467,739 Franc (23,773 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Diego, California costs $2.54 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)