Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 783 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 587.700 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 39% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,230,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,978,662 Franc ($3,367) in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 lb bag of apples in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $4.39 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Grand Cayman costs CI$11 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guangzhou costs 元3,150 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 40,660 (about 1 hour ago)