Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 718 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 562.430 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 39% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,780,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,287,174 Franc ($4,067) in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 75 Leu (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)