Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 75.703 XOF / GTQ
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 39% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,990,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,443,371 Franc (Q32,276) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$100 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 60,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (about 2 hours ago)