Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.763 XOF / GTQ
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 39% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,600,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,185,529 Franc (Q30,036) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)