Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.621 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,925,434 Franc (₨342,553) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)