Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.597 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 59% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,570,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,446,534 Franc (₨314,651) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 3 hours ago)