Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 636 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.236 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 44% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,321,479 Franc (Mex$ 40,993) in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)