Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 384.493 XOF / NZD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 24% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,784,920 Franc (NZ$12,445) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,860,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Peshawar costs ₨600 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,800 (about 3 hours ago)