Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 389.968 XOF / NZD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 33% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,076,842 Franc (NZ$10,454) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,070,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 380 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belfast costs £4.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)