Cost of living comparison between Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 431.454 XOF / NZD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 36% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,198,431 Franc (NZ$7,413) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 4 hours ago)