Cost of living comparison between Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 439.920 XOF / NZD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 46% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,422,146 Franc (NZ$7,779) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 1 hour ago)