Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 446.094 XOF / NZD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 44% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,256,616 Franc (NZ$5,059) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)