Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 44.055 XOF / ZAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 40% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,103,392 Franc (R 47,745) in Queenstown.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 500 (about 2 hours ago)