Cost of living comparison between Queenstown, South Africa and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 43.262 XOF / ZAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 28% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,130,970 Franc (R 26,142) in Queenstown.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Valencia costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (about 1 hour ago)