Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 525 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 441.203 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 11% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,220,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,860,859 Franc (C$6,484) in Quebec City.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $120 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php80,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $4.39 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)