Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 428 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 407.379 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 14% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,520,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,043,938 Franc (C$7,472) in Quebec City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London, Ontario costs C$2.20 (about 1 hour ago)