Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 413 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 458.381 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 7% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,168,562 Franc (C$4,731) in Quebec City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,600 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 900,000 NT$ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.92 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,321 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)