Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01424 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 59% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,600,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,463,942 Franc (﷼ 102,812,527) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)