Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01910 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 57% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,018,687 Franc (﷼ 53,326,382) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (24 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (44 minutes ago)