Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01614 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 56% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,160,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,399,643 Franc (﷼ 86,703,681) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)