Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.504 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 269% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 14,601,153 Franc (元172,787) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,960,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Münster costs €1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)