Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.145 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 281% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 13,192,872 Franc (元156,788) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,460,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)