Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.094 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 275% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 12,388,596 Franc (元147,318) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São José dos Campos costs R$ 3.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zapopan costs Mex$ 314,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 8 zł (about 1 hour ago)