Cost of living comparison between Qazvin, Iran and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01900 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 29% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,388,103 Franc (﷼ 73,042,649) in Qazvin.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)