Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01623 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 41% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,070,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,821,372 Franc (﷼ 112,239,390) in Qazvin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valletta costs €15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taiyuan costs 元1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Randers costs kr6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 1,800,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)