Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01585 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 42% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,580,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,072,469 Franc (﷼ 130,794,309) in Qazvin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)