Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01271 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 54% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,520,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,607,765 Franc (﷼ 126,500,841) in Qazvin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (19 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (32 minutes ago)