Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.640 XOF / KPW *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 21% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,073,290 Franc (6,360,098 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,370,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (about 1 hour ago)