Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.591 XOF / KPW *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,659,895 Franc (6,192,251 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (43 minutes ago)