Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.680 XOF / KPW *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 12% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,624,165 Franc (3,860,328 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)