Cost of living comparison between Pyongyang, North Korea and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.669 XOF / KPW *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 15% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,249,530 Franc (3,362,080 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (37 minutes ago)