Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.617 XOF / KPW *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 11% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,414,886 Franc (5,533,365 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,070,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $90 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)